Fight Booth’s Luis Vasquez and co-hosts, Jae Holland and Julio Jeune, discuss a variety of topics with former WWF Tag-Team and Hardcore champion, “Thrasher” of The Headbangers, an Attitude Era staple.
– He reveals who phoned him for his recent action on SD Live, and also, who the first person to greet him was.
– JBL and the accusations of bullying, “If you can’t take some of the heat, get out of the kitchen.”
– Push or Bury: Breezango, The Ascension, THE YOUNG BUCKS.
– Vince McMahon now and then.
– Jim Cornette and the creation of The Headbangers
– If leaving to WCW was a possibility.
– Cesaro, Sheamus, and the kilts.
– Ribbing Ken Shamrock, wrestler’s court, and The Undertaker’s role in it.
– Should The Undertaker return?
– Superstars who would be in trouble if social media existed during the Attitude Era.
– Feelings towards the Hardy Boyz recent success in WWE.
– Plus, a hilarious Big Show story from Atlantic City, fan heat on Road Dogg, Enzo Amore’s current storyline, a SummerSlam fatal 4-way prediction, and more.