Were you worried about not being able to catch one of the greatest lightweight match ups of the year because of UFC 175? Don’t. WSOF 11 will make their major NBC debut at the special time of 4 p.m. ET. They were even considerate to give us an hour to regroup before 175 kicks off on Fight Pass.
Oh ya, Melvin Guillard and Cody Bollinger didn’t make weight. In other news, I still love pizza and fat chicks.
Check out the weigh-in highlights from WSOF 11 ‘Gaethje vs. Newell’ below.
Main Card (4 p.m. ET – NBC)
• Lightweight Title Bout: Justin Gaethje (C) (154.8) vs. Nick Newell (155)
• Middleweight Bout: Jon Fitch (183) vs. Dennis Hallman (181.2)
• Catchweight Bout (157 lbs): Melvin Guillard (157.2)* vs. JZ Cavalcante (155.6)
• Catchweight Bout (138 lbs): Pablo Alfonso (136) vs. Cody Bollinger (138.4)*
Preliminary Card (MMAJunkie – 2 p.m. ET)
• Light Heavyweight Bout: Jake Heun (205) vs. Kendrick Miree (204.8)
• Catchweight Bout (175 lbs): Neiman Gracie (176) vs. Dustin Holyko (175.8)
• Catchweight Bout (175 lbs): Jose Caceres (173.6) vs. Walber Brito de Barros (174.8)
• Light Heavyweight Bout: Muhammed De’Reese (206.2) vs. Rashuan Spencer (200.8)
* Guillard hit 157.2 on his second weigh-in attempt. Both Guillard and Bollinger were fined by the FSBC for coming in over.