Hanna Gabriels talked to the press about the following topics after knocking down and losing to Claressa Shields this past weekend in Detroit.
– Her thoughts on the lopsided judges decision.
– Would she like a rematch with Shields?
– Did she expect to knock down Shields?
– Who she thinks wins Hammer vs. Shields.
– Was she surprised be the speed of Shields?
– A potential match up with Tori Nelson?
– Defending her 154 lbs title.
CWFC3 years ago
Fighters the UFC do not want to overlook from the UK and Ireland
Box2 years ago
Post-Fight Press Conference: Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury
Bellator2 years ago
Bellator 206 ‘Mousasi vs. MacDonald’ weigh-in video + results
NJPW3 years ago
Looking At The Career of Vader
MMA3 years ago
Watch: UFC 25th Anniversary Press Conference (Live Stream)
Box3 years ago
Video: KSI vs Logan Paul Beating Mayweather-McGregor In Numbers So Far
BKFC3 years ago
Bare Knuckle FC 2 ‘A New Era’ fight card, live stream for ‘Rawlings vs. Hart’
MMA2 years ago
Dallas On The Rise: UFC 228’s Hometown Fighters